Tuesday, December 06, 2011

chill

 
Although it is December, we really have not had the sort of "chill" that one associates with Jack Frost nipping at your nose.  I wonder if the gal on the far left was wishing she had worn her cloche hat, they all look so fab "chillin" on the bleacher.

Tonight, I am hosting a holiday cocktail which I have titled "Ladies night" and I am excited to see all my lady friends as we "chill" and toast to the spirit of life, love and laughter.   I am always impressed when other ladies tell me about friendships from kindergarten.  One thing I know for sure, that is no matter how long a lady is on your side or in your friendship corner, it is something special.  Cheers to all the ladies who don a cloche, a fur stole, some pearls and party shoes.

Do you make time to gather with friends over the holidays and let them know how special they are?  Do you find time to "chill" during December and embrace the spirit of the holidays dressed in festive apparel.  Excuse me while I get this party started in order to chill out this evening!

10 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

I hope you have a fun night with the girls! I'm trying to get all my holiday chores done this week so I can enjoy the season. Have a wonderful day!

julielorusso@gmail.com said...

Have a wonderful night with your lady friends. I'm certain it will be very chic. Will you be wearing a cloche hat?....

Wish I could join you. Make sure your neck is sparkling too :)

Kwana said...

I can't wait to party tonight! And I love that top photo I have it in my tumblr favorites file. Great minds. LOL.

Unknown said...

Thank you for this lovely invitation! Can't wait to dress up.... cloche and all!

I Dream Of said...

Such a wonderful idea, I'm sure you ladies will have a lovely time! I will raise a glass to you at the party I'm attending tonight. Our girls' night is Thursday at our holiday book club...we probably won't talk much about the book, but we will exchange gifts and appreciate the warmth of friendship!

Cheers and have fun!!!

LindsB said...

I know, what is with this weather?!? Its 60 degrees out today in Boston, so not normal for December.

I hope you have a lovely evening with your ladies. I'm looking forward to spending time with mine soon!

Unknown said...

I know your friends will bask in the glow of your hospitality tonight!!!

A friend and I are hosting a little lunch for friends in town next week.

And, then I'll host inlaws for a week!!! After all that....I'll chill.

xoxo Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time this evening. I'm sure there will be lots of laughter, don't forget you flapper headress!

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

Oh my, yes to our girlfriends. There is nothing more fun! Have a wonderful time!!!

Emily said...

I love girls nights with good music and delicious beverages. Have fun pve!