Saturday, December 10, 2011

bird bath

I have always admired birds taking a bath and that was the inspiration for my new master bath.
Last year I scored this .25 tub from Waterworks at the designer sale along with all the fixtures.
The chandelier reminds me of bubbles or drops of water.
Soon, I will be able to take a nice bath and preen my feathers.
Lord knows my feathers have been out of sorts during this long renovation but it will all be worth it.

Oh, just in case you wanted to know, the paint color is from Martha, "bakery box white"
It has an ever so pale tint of green. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous bath! It will be a perfect retreat, to melt away the stresses of the day.

Cheryl said...

Oh, it looks like such a lovely place to sink into....

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love it....oh I bet you are so happy the end is near and you can get back to enjoying your home.

The French Tangerine said...

Love the tub, love the light fixture, love the paint color! You done good. Real good.
Wishing you hours of relaxation and bliss in your new space!
XO
Jan

Diane said...

What a tranquil, peaceful and elegant setting to take a bath -- enjoy!

Acquired Objects said...

Lucky you to have scored such a wonderful tub and on sale! Loooks nice and deep, love it.

Enjoy your weekend!
Debra

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Love that it's unique!! xo

Ivy Lane said...

Lovely! I am imagining the color to be divine with the natural light streaming in...It will be so nice for you when it's all done...

Happy Weekend!

LPC said...

I have ALWAYS loved these bathtubs. So beautiful. Wonderful.

quintessence said...

Wow - what a great score!! You are never going to want to get out of that tub - and I wouldn't either!!

Blue Turtle said...

I admire your interior ideas. I love the tub and the bubbles chandelier. Simple and beautiful.

jeavgon @ http://www.interiordesignnews.com/">Interior Design Pro

Glitterista said...

What a gorgeous and tranquil bath! Enjoy! :)

Joyce said...

I love this tub!! Seriously a tiny egg did all I'd this? :) xo