Tuesday, November 17, 2009

note-worthy wishes

One of my most favorite illustrations which is titled, "Green Thumb Florist" is now available for purchase in the form of a nice note, on etsy in my "pve shop." These notes are perfect for teacher's gifts, stocking stuffers or for your own stationary supply. Inside, the card is left blank for your personal penmanship. I love small little florists to pick up a bunch of greenery or a bunch of flowers.
If you are wishing that you had a set of these, hop on over here at "Wishing True" -
Thanks Kate for spreading the word and your kind wishes!

15 comments:

Kwana said...

You know I love that green. So pretty.

Swetha said...

wow!! its really cool.. i love that color!

Dana said...

I love this! ...and green is my favorite color. I love the variations you have used. I better hop over to the other blog and check it out.

Formerly known as Frau said...

So pretty...

Joyce said...

Oooh this is another favorite of mine. I love all the green!! Very nice. xoxo

Karena said...

Your illustration is beautiful Patricia!!

Purple Flowers said...

I love that illustration so much, I bought the cards - so excited! :)

pve design said...

Thanks so much to each of you for your kind comments.
pve

Debra said...

I like this one too! I'm so happy that you are now a shop-keeper. I love all of that bright green! Off to look at the other blogs.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Oooo....PVE etsy shop! I'm so happy to see your fabulous knits there, too...you are truly a woman of so many talents.

Janet said...

A breath of fresh green on a gray day. Lovely.

Emily said...

Congratulations on your Etsy shop! Cute notecards Patricia. I can't wait to check out the rest of your items.

pve design said...

Emily-
Thanks so much, I will be adding more to etsy. It is so fun, a little virtual shop with pieces of "pve!"
Happy Thanks-giving to you and your family!
pve

red ticking said...

everytime i see your work i smile... x pam

Maia said...

Your cards are so beautiful! I just love the ones you sent. I posted on my blog today the miniature of Q, which I adore! What's that wonderful stock you used for that card?