Thursday, June 14, 2012

pretty happy things


I cannot lie.  I like pretty happy things.  Things like polished silver, polished furniture and my framed original art.

Sure, there are other things that make me pretty happy each day and I try to find them.  We could all focus on the not so pretty things but then how happy would that be?  What pretty things make you happy?
I am adding a few original items to etsy.

Saturday I will be attending the Jess LC business withe intention workshop over here.
I am pretty happy about this too.





8 comments:

Joyce said...

Love... Have fun with Jess

Formerly known as Frau said...

love your pretty things...I like all my little collections and tinkers...have a wonderful time.

Cheryl said...

I love sterling. Your collection is beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

Kwana said...

Very pretty! The class sounds wonderful.

ArchitectDesign™ said...

don't we all here in blogland? Lovely little details on your dresser!.

Unknown said...

Pretty happy things do just that: They make us happy too!
I love these things as well!
See you!
xoxo

Unknown said...

You know I love "pretty", too!! :) Like my pves sitting right on my desk with me every day. Ahhhhhh....

Enjoy the conference...I know you'll learn lots and come away inspired!

xoxo Elizabeth

Woodside Park said...

Me, too. I like pretty things as well. Your framed artwork is charming. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Cheers,
Loi