Monday, June 11, 2012

monday motivation - you must


It's Monday motivation and time for a little something you really must do.You must put down that book, you must put on your party hat....you must get out of bed....you must....

You must write every single day of your life… You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads… may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.” ~ Ray Bradbury

You know your path when it is something that you must do every day.  

Today this post is dedicated to my dear friend Kwana writes.  This summer she is lurking in edits as she will soon have her book published this fall.  Please hop over and wish Kwana a very Happy Birthday and while you are there, tell her your favorite book that she must read or favorite show that she must watch.

Is there something that you love so much that you have made it something you must do in your life that has remade your world?

13 comments:

The Buzz Blog said...

We're huggers so we must hug our boys (young and old) every day... even when they want to! Must hop on over to wish Kwana a Happy Birthday... Happy Monday, PVE!
xxoo

pve design said...

Carolyn & Cynthia,
Must hug....nice reminder!
pve

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Monday PVE! I'm hoping over to wish sweet Kwana the very best! Can't wait to read her book!

Joyce said...

Prayers, hugs and saying I love you. On my way over to our friend. xo

I Dream Of said...

Must read! I'm never without a book and always in awe of those who are able to create such a powerful thing. Must say hi to Kwana and cheer her on toward her amazing accomplishment!
Happy Monday! XO

Theresa Fletcher said...

I must always try to be positive every day! Happy Monday :)

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Love this quote!

Kwana said...

Thanks so much for this my dear friend. This makes me all teary. Something I said I must NOT do on my birthday. LOL.

Claudia Lane said...

I love that top image, your post puts me in a good mood, reminds me of all the good things, the things that it's worth getting out of bed in the morning for, like listening to what my eldest daughter dreamt of last night while helping my youngest one with her dinosaur news and making sure my son has eaten breakfast...the little things are definitely what make my life special, I must appreciate them more and be more grateful for them x :)

quintessence said...

I'm always looking - around - at everything! In fact, it gets down right distracting!! Hopping over to wish Kwana a happy birthday!

MJH Design Arts said...

I have been teaching myself to listen. Really listen for clues that each person gives regarding where he/she needs to be met. And then, hopefully practice silence. What a quest. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KWANA!!!
MARY

The enchanted home said...

Well you and I are most definitely on the same page today!! LOVE your hydrangea! I love the idea of commiting to things "you must" do as opposed to things you want to do, I would think if they are musts you are much more likely to do them!
There are many things worth getting up every day for, but many we do not stop to reflect upon...thanks for the positive message!

Pat said...

Must learn something new every day.