Tuesday, January 17, 2012

under a bushel

 Are you hiding your light under a bushel?
 Perhaps you are simply storing good things away for a rainy day in your bushel or baskets.
 An open wire basket clearly displays items to have on hand and at the ready.
 A small basket stoked with spa items makes a great gift for a freshly scrubbed shiny new self.

 This woven basket could hold a myriad of items, laundry, towels, magazines or supplies.
Baskets really help to keep one's home shiny and more organized.
Do you use baskets for stowing away items?


Denise Dumont said...

Adoro cestas!!! Suas postagens são muitos inspiradoras.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the basket and wire look. I have a basket full of books and magazine near my chair in my bedroom. Have a wonderful day!

Acquired Objects said...

Love the wire basket look and have many vintage ones. Baskets are a beautiful and function thing, love them.

Enjoy your day!

Karena said...

I do Patricia and love baskets. The wire ones are really cool!

Art by Karena

I Dream Of said...

Hmm... I think a few more pretty baskets would help keep me from being such a basket case as the clutter sometimes threatens to take over! Thanks for the organization inspiration!

Summer is a Verb said...

Every time we move Babe is like, Hahaaa...XXOO

ps...love the built ins in the "library" ;)

Summer is a Verb said...

Woops, having a wee bit of trouble with the comment function. Omitted the, jeesh, how many baskets do we own?!

The Buzz Blog said...

I love my basket by my door that keep shoes, mittens and hats in order...

Joyce said...

love baskets to hide or organize my things. :) xo

Stephanie Sabbe said...

yes! baby toys! everywhere:)

Hello Lover... said...

I use a large basket to hold our dogs leashes and the towels we use to clean their feet of snow & rain. I'm on the lookout for a couple to put above our front closet. I really love the way a basket looks in a room and they are great storage!

Rebecca O.Brown said...

I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.
Wire Tower Cage for Small Animal / Cat Cage - WHITE

Maria T.Grell said...

Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have been kinda boringกK I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

Dewi Novita said...

This site is one of the best I have found :
" Progressive Home Insurance "

" allstate home insurance "

" progressive home insurance "

Excellent information and facts. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. No idea exactly why.

1.Best Home Interior Interior Design Seattle

2.Best Minimalist Design Minimalist Interior Design

3.Best Interior Design best interior design schools

I agree, for the most part, but don’t you feel as if the issue is more complex than that?

=> Specs Review : 2013 Acura RDX <=

=> Specs Wallpaper: Mercedes Benz C300 <=

=> Specs Review Modifications: 2013 Audi TT RS <=