Friday, June 17, 2011

humble abowed

Sent this artwork off, just yesterday.
loved working on this home knowing that the owners have been busy putting so much love into making it a "humble abowed" - Here is what Amanda sent me after the artwork arrived.

I received the painting today and I LOVE it!! It is even better than I imagined! I'm so excited. I'll have to find the perfect frame for it and then hang it. Thank you so much! You have been so wonderful to work with and I'm definitely going to recommend you to everyone. I'll share on my blog when I get it framed and hung, too.

I love taking snaps with my i-phone.
I like to look back at things I have worked on.
Sometimes it takes me longer than I like.
I stay humble with a list of work.

9 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

The owners will be thrilled Patricia. Being humble is a noble virtue.

Great weekend to you x

Formerly known as Frau said...

Beautiful illustration Patricia!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Moments and Impressions said...

That is so pretty, and I love their blog. How exciting.

24 Corners said...

This will be treasured...for generations...how special!
Have a fantastic weekend....
xo J~

meenal bishnoi said...

it is a beautiful illutration. patricia..a lovely weekend to you..xx meenal

Amanda said...

Oh Patricia, it looks fantastic! I am so excited to see it in person! I showed Ben the other day and he loves it, too! Thank you so much for your amazing work. :)

Karena said...

Patricia this is so lovely. Being humble with so much talent I so admire you!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

perfect... :) it must be hard to stay humble when you have skills like that!

(and i feel you. thank goodness for the iPhone to help us document moments in life. :) )

Summer is a Verb said...

ALWAYS well worth the wait! XXOO