Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day game


Today is Father's Day and I think of the many men all over the world who have had the great fortune to be a Father. Many men provide great role models, coaches, teachers, leading young men by example and today I would like to pay tribute to all the Fathers. I captured this photo of our sons and their Varsity soccer team arm to arm after a fun "fundraising" game. I love knowing that these boys will one day in the future make great Fathers too.

Wishing all the Father's a Happy day full of fun and games.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you're having a great father's day too! It is amazing to think of our children someday in the role of mother or father.

My thoughts are with you and your sister. I've been gone the past couple of weeks, but saw your post from earlier. Liz's art is beautiful and thoughtful, much like yours.

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I love that. When I see a young Father loving his small children it just gives me goose bumps. It's just so sweet. Happy Father's Day to your family today. Mona

Barbara von Enger said...

Trust you are enjoying the Father's Day with your Papa and family. Have a sweet Sunday;-)

Ivy Lane said...

Have a wonderful day with all the Fathers in your life!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Father's Day to the men in your life!

quintessence said...

Great shot!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Father's Day!!

Unknown said...

I have no doubt that your boys, along with their friends, will make wonderful fathers some day!!!

Here's to all the great dads!!!