Tuesday, September 09, 2008

bug-eyed blog

Illustration by pve design - Katydid
One gal who leaves me positively bug-eyed is blogger Katie-d-i-d.  I remember it well, long before I had a blog, but looked daily at Katie's big fat kitchen renovation.  If that was not enough, then it was the Halloween at home party post renovation which was awe- inspiring. She has a passion for design, travel and living life with great zest.
For those of you who are new to the blogging scene, hop on over and take a peek.  I could not resist to draw this katie-d-i-d sporting a stylish green cloak and making plenty of noise which would make a cute notecard or boldly matted, framed and hung for full attention.  

10 comments:

katiedid said...

Patricia! You are the dearest thing. I LOVE my "katie" did. I hope you don't mind if she hops over to my blog to show of all of your wonderful creative talents! Thank you so very much!

Liz Harrell said...

I love that! And thanks for the blog referral, I'll head over anywhere to see Halloween ideas! :) Hope all is well with you, thanks for the sweet comment while I was gone.

pve design said...

katiedid-
oh, katiedid just hopped away.... think she is on her way to your blog for some inspiration.
pve

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE bug! Those little cratures ae eating a beautiful... was beautiful flowering palnt of mine... and they are so pretty I hate to disturb them... hmmm

BTW... I was just over visting Laura and saw you want to paint flowers for her... HOW FUN... you and I will be together on her wall of flowers!

pve design said...

fifi-
yes, I saw your flowers and thought it would be fun to hang there, in such good company!
pve

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh, I think both katie d-i-d's are just charming!

la la Lovely said...

Patricia, I look forward to checking out the blog- if you say it is great than I know it is!

la la Lovely said...

Me again.. I couldn't find your e-mail address on your site but I wanted to say that of course you join in on the pay it forward. If you will just e-mail me (trinam@newsmediacorp.com) with your full name and address I'll send you a little something special and then of course in turn I ask that you pay it forward (details are listed on my site)! Can't wait to gather some goodies for you!

rebecca said...

That little bugger is just the cutest little thing! I love your art! Very inspiring :)

annechovie said...

I agree with you, Patricia, Katiedid is a treat you can't miss!