Monday, August 08, 2011

wifestyle

My dear friend Mindy Lockard, etiquette consultant ever so graciously asked if I would mind to share with my readers about the up and coming premier event -"The Wifestyle Conference."
"The WifeStyle Conference embraces contemporary living for the modern domestic, regardless of marital status. The premier event in New York City will inspire and encourage participants to find and create their personal WifeStyle through hands on instruction from industry experts."

Take a look around and sign up for The Wifestyle Conference.
September 15, 16, 17
What event will you sign up for?
Will I see you there?

Congrats to Anya who was randomly selected, won the ramsign giveaway!

7 comments:

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I'm sure that I could use a "wifestyle" conference. You'll have to tell us all about it.

Kwana said...

Wifestyle! I wonder if I've got it going on :-)

Mindy Lockard Etiquette said...

Thank you so much Patricia for sharing the conference! It's going to be a fabulous time celebrating all things domestic. Ladies we'd love to see you there and please let me know if you have any questions!

Coryanne Ettiene | Kitchen Living with Coryanne said...

Patricia, thanks for sharing news of our upcoming event, we are so excited about the WifeStyle Conference and really value your support.

All the best, Coryanne

Unknown said...

I wish I could attend....but that's my young one's birthday weekend and we'll be in full prep mode, then celebrating!!

I look forward to getting the scoop from those who attend!

anyaadores said...

Dear Patricia thanks so much for picking for winning the ramsign - I am very excited about that as they are incredibly pretty. Let me know what you need from me - my email is: anyaadores@gmail.com.
Have a great day and thanks a mill :O)

PS: wifestyle sounds fab.

Nelle Somerville said...

This seriously looks like the best time. I'd love to meet you and Coryanne! Must try to do this... xoxo