Wednesday, August 10, 2011

port winsor style


Spending a few days out in The Hamptons and wishing I had one of the latest tunics from Port Winsor Style which just launched today! I am delighted to share with you some new artwork for Port Winsor style.
Take a look and tell me what your favorite tunic is on the new Port Winsor Style web site.
Best wishes to Port Winsor and thank-you to Katie and Lindsay.
I appreciate your patience with me in getting the final artwork to you.
This summer has been a doozy with the home renovation, no kitchen and then preparing to deliver our twins to their respective Universities.
Perhaps wearing a tunic will keep me looking calm and pulled together during this time.
I am off to order one for myself now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Wellesley tunic, great contrast detail.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous tunics and your artwork of them....lovely!

debra @ 5th and state said...

the beautiful tunics are all the more so via gorgeous illustrations

debra

Southern Lady said...

Have fun! I would love to visit the Hamptons...maybe one day! Carla

Joyce said...

Have a great time! One of these days I will need to play catch up with you. Enjoy! xo

I Dream Of said...

I'll take all three, please! Love the illustration. Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time at the beach.

KCG said...

Thank you so much, Patricia! Lindsay and I absolutely love the artwork you created for Port Winsor and we're so excited to now be officially launched. Thank you for all of your support!

Lindsay Jeanloz of Port Winsor said...

Thank you for the lovely post about Port Winsor! We are just thrilled with the artwork you did for us. You captured the very essence of our brand, and we're so proud to show your work off on our homepage!

quintessence said...

Your artwork looks charming. I'm not familiar with this line (understandable I guess if they're just launching). Will pop over now!!

Summer is a Verb said...

I always want to crawl into your illustrations like I do with a really good book. Right now I've got my legs curled under me on that chair with the pretty red anchor pillow and I'm looking out at sea...XXOO