Friday, October 17, 2008

miracle network

Tune in, this morning I will be speaking on 100.7, WHUD as a "change bandit" on behalf of the Westchester Maria Fareri Children's Hospital.  My son was in this hospital for nine days in August.  I am forever grateful to the staff.  The greatest miracle is to see him come so far along with other children that I met.  Many children come from afar to this hospital and many do not have the means, nor the family to be there for them.  Please support this worthy program by giving some change.  Change truly makes a change.  I believe in miracles.  I hope you do too.

13 comments:

Marnie said...

wonderful collage work - and you go change bandit

pve design said...

marnie-
thanks dear.
pve

heidi said...

what time??!!!!

Joyce said...

I do believe in miracles and prayers! I shared briefly my life threatening story that took place a year ago.

I am so THANKFUL your son is doing better!!

You go girl and make the connection!

For your friends that are not close by to hear you speak please keep us posted!

Have a golden weekend with your sister and family!

pve design said...

heidi-
thanks, I spoke at 7:45 am and all went well! some of the stories are truly miracles.
thank-you!
pve

ArchitectDesign™ said...

or rather, glad it went well! lol

Leciawp said...

I'm sorry to hear your son was in the hospital! Good for you for expressing your gratitude by helping the hospital.

Ivy Lane said...

Glad your son is doing well! I believe miracles do happen, more than we realize! Glad the show went well..Happy Weekend! :)

Kwana said...

Congrats Patricia. I'm so happy with your son's progress. The hospital is such a great cause.

Sabina said...

How wonderful.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Good for you,a most worthy cause. And I am so glad your son is doing well now.

I've been at the beach this week and am catching up on emails and blogs. I love all your posts, per usual. Such a treat that you had lunch with Stefan...what a wonderful blog he has! Loved Megan and Grace as well!

Happy weekend, Patricia!

cotedetexas said...

OH NO I missed this!! How wonderful of you to do this. You are amazing.

Eileen said...

Sorry I missed it. How did it go???