Today, I wish all Mothers a Happy day indeed.
While on a walk with my family, I took this photo to honor all Mothers.
Hope all Mothers have a day full of blue skies and lots of love and kindness.
Here is my list of sage tips for all Mothers.
1. Know what you are having for dinner in the morning. My Mom taught me this.
2. Never do for your child what they can do for themselves.
3. Teach your child to contribute to society and make this world a better place.
4. Celebrate little steps for they lead to bigger ones.
5. Lead by example and your children shall follow.
6. Give thanks and praise for routine and good habits. Reminders instill good habits. Repetition is the Mother of learning. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat!
What sage tip that you would like to share on Mother's Day?