Wednesday, February 09, 2011

love affair


Yes, it is possible to have a love affair that lasts forever.
My art and certain products entice me.
Other artists inspire my love affair with art.
In my Mother's day an "affair" was something you attended with honor and grace.
Well - today, these fantastic storage units are flirting big time with me.
from here.
I have always believed that there are certain characteristics that one never need fall out of love with.
Good to honest quality that only gets better over time.
Archival, Aquarelle Paper mounted on board.
I found these in the city at the Art Students League.
Look at these art boards here.
The company makes these incredible boards and storage units.
I spoke to the owner who was a delight.
Love to have Art-Boards as a "pve sponsor" here.
The back has this special groove ready to hang.
look at the array of sizes and surfaces.
The possibities are endless.
Quite a love affair I am having, are you the least bit jealous?

Is there a product that is tempting or flirting for your love and attention?

14 comments:

quintessence said...

Wow - looks like a wonderful versatile product. And you're right quality and good craftsmanship never go out of style.

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love affair and passion hand in hand! Okay I know its crazy but I think my hubby and I are both having a love affair with Greek Yogurt!

pve design said...

Stacey-
At our wedding, my father-in-law gave a splendid speech about quality and good character attract one another. I still get teary eyed.
There is something about quality and good craftsmanship that truly are a draw for me.
pve

Frau,
love greek yogurt too....
with fresh berries and granola sprinkled on top.
hmmm.
pve

The Buzz Blog said...

While I'm not an artist, I can appreciate the simplicity and craftsmanship of the boards that are truly beautiful. My love affair is with life these days!

Unknown said...

I have to admit a weakness for gorgeous linens, candles and well made shoes and handbags. I would chose quality over quantity any day of the week!

I hope my little boys stick with their art....just being creative and expressive is a gift!

xo Elizabeth

Joyce said...

Congrats on the new sponsor! I like the shelving. Hmmm... a love affair- I would say the first to come to mind is fine ribbon and paper. Hugs... xo

Leigha said...

I am jealous...and also, I love the idea of an eternal love affair (oh, the passion!).

Leigha

Crystal said...

Wow, looks really nice. Yup, guess I'm a little jealous LOL

:-)

Crystal said...

Oh and by the way Greek yogurt is even better if you make it fresh. Its easier than you may think! My Grandma made it in an earthen pot with a sweater wrapped around it.

Unknown said...

There is a plastics shop in San Francisco that I just can't get enough of. They recycle plastic products as well. I bought an incredible "hand" chair made out of recycled plastics.
Wonderful blog!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I am jealous (and wise words bye the way) What a great product indeed. My mind starts working and that's dangerous!! Patricia hoping you and yours have a good weekend ahead. xx

Henley on the Horn said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely finds!

Oliveaux said...

Love it when a piece really sparks the passion and draws you in....I am jealous! Ax

Ann said...

Also coveting those gorgeous storage units. On wheels even!

Thanks for the Art Board tips. My hubbie does encaustic and these look perfect for that. I'm not familiar with the Art Students League. That's dangerous- now I have another place to shop for art supplies. My favorite!

-Annie