Saturday, January 01, 2011

tuft start

Hope the first day of your New Year is off to a good start.
I can imagine many of you are having a "tuft" start after a late night.
Make no excuses, New Year's day is the one day to lounge.
A tufted chesterfield sofa in white leather.
This one whispers "hers"
Perfect for one's milking parlor.
or for lounging after a soak. Imagine coming home to this after a tough day.
This one is screams "his." A smoking room. One to sit and stoak the fire.
It also comes in a plethora of other choices. What about this caramel leather? I am looking for a new sofa and am loving all the tufted options. Hope you are easing into the first day of the New Year. Go easy, take a seat on a tufted tuffet.

15 comments:

Susan McClaskey said...

That is one gorgeous couch! There would be nothing "tuft" about it to have either color.
Best,
Susan

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love tufts, I don't care what kind of upholstered furniture it is. Happy New Year.

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! The white is stunning and the caramel leather sofa looks so cozy.

Happy New Year!
Lauire

LG said...

Every year I'm looking for your cards in the NYSD. I loved the Mclaughlin one.
I wish you a good and Happy New Year !
From Romania,
laura

Karena said...

Beautiful images Patricia!! Thank you for your friendship and encouragement!


Happy New Years!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

BALLET NEWS said...

Beautiful and inspiring (as always)

Happy New Year

http://wp.me/p124B5-1ev

Purple Flowers said...

I love a tuft sofa. So stately and elegant!

Leah - The Inside Story said...

I found an old tufted lounge just like this picture in a vintage store and have just had it upholstered in a lovely linen. It looks fantastic as does that white leather one. Love it!!!

CREED said...

I adore tufting!!! Especially diamond tufting,,,, so classic and luxurious. When I was in NYC I fell in love with Cisco Home furniture at ABC Carpet and Home,,,,they have some gorgeous options for tufted sofas.

Unknown said...

Wishing you the start to a very happy new year Patricia! That white tufted beauty would make me very happy, so it's been added to my mental home improvement list. Love your carmel pick too!

xo Mary Jo

Formerly known as Frau said...

Gorgeous! I hope you rang in the new year with a bang!

Hamptontoes said...

Patricia,
Happy new year! Love furniture with tufts and that sofa is a great option!

Jeannie said...

I'll have one of those sofas please. Just stunning. May you have a prosperous New Year!!!
j

TT said...

Beautiful blog. Thank you for the inspiration. /Taru

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Patricia- What elegant couches! Get one in velvet, please!
Loretta