Friday, March 19, 2010

yes, it's ladies night

Tonight a few ladies will be hosting me to a birthday night celebration.
vintage photo of legs, and fishnets, not the cigarette buts, eehuw.
I came across this vintage photo of a bevy of beautiful vintage legs sporting fancy fishnets!
Time to dress up, gather with the ladies and have an enjoyable evening.
I promise to behave and act like a lady.
We cannot get into too much trouble, after all it is being hosted in a home.
Celebrations like these make me miss my sisters, my aunts and my Mom who all enjoy gathering for a Ladies night!

Happy Weekend!

13 comments:

Debra said...

Ooohhh... I love a ladies night! Those are the best! If I lived close-by I would come crash your ladies night- but I would bring something fabulous to assure my entry. Have fun and kick up your heels and your petticoats.

Purple Flowers said...

Break out the fishnets (in chic style of course) and enjoy your birthday evening!

North of 25A said...

Have a wonderful time! I love celebrating (anything) with the girls.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

I truly do hope you will be wearing fishnets with heels - so PVE perfect!

Mrs. Blandings said...

AUGH! I meant to email you from Dallas - hope it was a great day and hope it is a great celebration.

Southern Lady said...

I love ladies night! Have fun!
Carla

Unknown said...

Love that vintage photo! Have fun on your special night, sounds like a great time!

Catherine said...

Have a fun filled ladies night and HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! And happy almost spring too!! XTrina

littlebyrd said...

Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have so much fun tonight :)

Hamptontoes said...

Happy, happy birthday my blogger friend! Enjoy every moment celebrating you!

Kwana said...

Ladies Night was a huge success. Yes, everyone stayed a lady...within reason. Wink.

Happy Birthday again!

pve design said...

Ladies -
Thanks to each of you, I did behave like a lady.
My Mom would be proud. My daughter quite liked the part of the "designated driver" - I told her it is just like having a "chauffeur."
Back to Early morning exercise- to maintain my girlish grace!
pve

Joyce said...

Patricia I hope you had a wonderful time my friend. xo