Thursday, February 28, 2013

incentivize

My dear friend sent me an image of her kitchen which she and her husband have worked hard to update and freshen up with white.  The new floors are next.  I love knowing that I may have provided some sort of incentive to a friend to find focus and clarity in a fresh coat of white.  This friend is a wonderful photographer and I keep telling everyone about her photos.  Take a look at her site over here, Elizabeth Belliveau.  She photographed me at the easel a few years ago.

I would love to give a little spark to my friend and keep her dream alive of photography.  She is incredibly gifted and has a great eye for making everything look elegant and beautiful.  Perhaps a little incentive is all it takes to do something.  Incentive creates action.

5 comments:

Karen at Home Sweet Hollywood said...

Your friend has a beautiful kitchen. That painting makes it feel very warm and sophisticated. Love that.

Have a great day :)

vicki archer said...

I love her kitchen Patricia... I am off to visit her site now...
Have a wonderful weekend, xv.

traci zeller designs said...

Wow! Her photography is stunning, and I have always loved that photo of you at the easel! Thank you for the prompt to visit her site ...

Michelle said...

great kitchen! I love the recessed pulls, cooktop and that great gold frame!

Love that portrait of you...she has a great eye :)

BRASWELL said...

I adore the kitchen. will take a look at her website. Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com