pve design artwork - finding zen"When you become calm and serene on the inside, the world becomes more calm and serene on the outside." I did this work of art a few years ago which to me represents peace inside a gate or behind a wall. While we may not live in a gated community, we can promote peace and be a center of calm in an often chaotic world.
8 Tips to create calm;
1. Carve out time during your day to be alone and quiet.
2. Create an oasis to go to that is a sacred space. (It could be a tiny corner)
3. Gather the images or treasures that fill your heart with serenity and bring those to that sacred space.
4. Bring something living, a tiny plant, a flower, or something from nature, an orange. Drink a cool glass of water.
5. Focus on you and your insides. How do you feel?
7. Be thankful for the blessings bestowed upon you.
8. Promote peace and project calm to those around you.
Do you take time out during your day to create calm? May I encourage each of you to become calm on the inside and share that serenity with those around you. Let me know how this works for you.