Monday, December 07, 2009

sugar




Truly, the month of December already seems a little sweeter with all the wonderful cookies around. These came from over here.
(sweetness from etsy)
Bear hugs are sweet too.
My Dad loves to say "Give me some sugar, Sugar" which means a hug.
Congrats to this sweet lady "Emily" who won the Jess LC Necklace. She selected gold. Emily has been an avid blog reader and commenter. Hope this makes your day sweeter Emily!
Emily actually lives just outside Chicago, so I am in hopes she can meet JessLC to get her gold necklace!

(Winner selected via Random number generator)
Just this morning, I was awarded The Fabulous Sugar Doll blogger award. Thanks to these chic ladies for such an honorable award. Back later with my acceptance speech.

18 comments:

Debra said...

Thank you again Patricia for listening to my banter about my blog. Those Christmas sugar cookies are as beautiful as I'm sure they are delicious.

Southern Aspirations said...

love those cookies- beautiful! And congrats on the award.

Purple Flowers said...

Those cookies are beautfiul, so detailed. I love the various shapes of snowflakes, and how they swirl. It was so great to get alittle snow this past weekend.

Congrats to Emily on her necklace. Wear it well! :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Congrats,

The cookies are a work of Art.
Did you paint the little girl and Bear?

yvonne

Emily said...

Thank you Patricia! What a thrill to win such a fab piece from Jess. I would love to meet her to claim my prize :) St. Charles isn't too far from the city; I'm always looking for an excuse to visit. And congrats on your award!

modernemama said...

love the bear & hugs are always good

QueenBeeSwain said...

gotta love sugar :)

congrats!

kHm

BALLET NEWS said...

wow those cookies look too good to eat ! lovely post, thank you

Feather Gold said...

This post is sweet! Those cookies are too pretty to eat, however, I'm sure that's never stopped anyone from munching on one of those beauties.

Kwana said...

What a sweet post.

Formerly known as Frau said...

I getting some sugar! Those cookies are almost too pretty to eat! Almost!

Heather van Breda said...

Those cookies are beautiful!

Summer is a Verb said...

In our home "give me some sugar" means ya better pucker up...XXOO

Leciawp said...

Sweet treats, sweet award!

On another subject: do you have a drawing book you'd recommend for a nine year old? My niece wants one for Christmas. xo

Karena said...

Too pretty to eat as my Mother would say!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Hello Patricia....
Congratulations are in order. You won the Robert Sabuda pop-up book on my giveaway post!! Do email me your address and I'll get it right out to you!

red ticking said...

i would love to eat one of those lovely sugar cookies right now! with a tall glass of milk... yummie x pam

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

Congrats! And those cookies... that color is my absolute favorite. Perfectly snowy and delicate, they look too good to eat! Lauren