Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle: Fabulous Friday!

Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle: Fabulous Friday!
wowza, of course I knew you would be fab, any friend of Seleta is a fab friend of mine.

Please take a moment and see Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle's happy and chic blog.


Emily said...

I love Kelly's illustration by the tea!!! So cute!

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Jackie of Sweetie Pie is one of my faves!

pve design said...

mary jo-
but of course, she is one who trusts her style.
and I think it is time for me to buy myself those earrings from you for my b-day.
I think it would be my way of trusting that the economy will come round.

Joyce said...

Congrats "Sweetie Pie Pumpkin Noodle" I adore this name!

Tara said...

Hi Patricia

Hope all is well---I have had crazy working time but am so glad to catch up here! My son was able to grab a view of the Barbie show in the tents as well as a few other designers and even guest bartended for one...I think I want his life, seriously!

Love all your posts...the pillow is great, loved seeing what goes on in your town, the bakery goods look too good to eat!


Jackie said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the mention! You are so sweet and have made my day!

this blessed nest said...

i enjoy sweetie pie pumpkin noodle too! who wouldn't with a name like that???
your drawings and illustrations are amazing. you are very talented.
thank you for visiting my blog. i know you will enjoy pearls and grace tomorrow. i so wish i could be there with everyone. i think she will be doing one in the south soon. i will be there for that one with bells and pearls on!
enjoy tomorrow. she said a lot of bloggers will be there as well. that in itself would be exciting to meet everyone and put a face to their blog.

ed said...



徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信,外遇,抓姦,尋人